Sunday 31 July 2011

Cheap My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon

Cheap My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon Discount Review Shop









Cheap "My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon68674My Little Pony" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon" Feature


  • A pony-sized salon and spa playset
  • Salon and spa pony playset comes with quick-changing hairstyles and more than 25 fun fashion accessories
  • Loads of dress-up styling fun
  • Hairdresser's chair spins
  • Playset comes with CHEERILEE pony figure, 5 wigs, bathtub, 2 shoeboxes, 8 shoes, 4 mannequin heads
  • Includes 2 skirts, hanger, bottle, chair, hairdryer, scissors and brush accessories



"My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon" Overview


My Little Pony Ponyville La-Ti-Da Hair & Spa PlaysetCheerilee Pony is primping and pampering herself at this pony-sized salon and spa playset! Sit her in the hairdresser's chair and give her a spin! Change hairstyles in a snap with five different interchangeable "wigs"! There are plenty of funky shoes and skirts to complete the look. Give your pony pal a relaxing "bath" and a pampering good time in this stylin' salon and spa hangout!








Cheap "My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon" Discount Review Shop

"My Little Pony Deluxe Playset - Salon" Related Products




68674

No comments:

Post a Comment